Sunday, August 7, 2011

Typist Interview Questions

A typist is a person who goes through written records and types them into a computer. The work that they do looks easy but is really hectic. You should have really good typing speed. Your English should also be good. So keep in mind that you need to prepare yourself well in order to secure a typist job. Interview could be a simple one if you are well prepared.

So, if you are looking to go for a Typist Interview, then given below are a few sample questions that could really help you prepare well for the interview:

1. Tell us about your typing speed?
You must be certainly aware of the fact that the most important quality that a good typist must possess is a good typing speed. You could say that you can type up to 65 words per minute. It is very essential to have a minimum speed of at least 60 words per minute.

2. Are you good in English?
Yes, you need to be good in English. You don’t have any choice. If you are not good in English there is no way that you can get this job. You could say that English is my favorite subject and I am very good at it.

3. Why should we hire you for this job?
You should hire me for this post because I have good typing speed and I also am good in English grammar. I possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. I am very good in handling work pressure and stress and love to work in team environment.

4. What is your professional experience?
I have worked as a typist in a well reputed organization for about 3 years. I really think that I can prove to be beneficial for your company.

5. Why do you want to work with us?
I feel that your management style and my style of working are a perfect match up and we could really do wonders if we work together. Please consider me for this post.

These are some of the best interview questions that you might be asked during a typist interview. Have a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment