Sunday, August 7, 2011

Audit Manager Interview Questions

An audit manager is a person who utilizes his supervisory skills in managing an office. An audit manager should possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. He has to access key hazards involved in a particular project and make sure that everything goes according to the plan.

So, are you looking for some cool Audit manager sample interview questions then given below are some of them:

1. What are the basic tasks of an audit manager?
An audit manager simply has to communicate with the office management and other audit manager to ensure smooth functioning of the business operations. He has to prepare audit strategy plans.

2. What are your strong points?
I am a very good leader and possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. I love to work in a team environment and also like to face all types of work challenges.

3. Why should we appoint you for this post?
You should appoint me as I have good supervisory skills that are very important in this kind of job. I very well understand the needs of my subordinates and take business decisions accordingly.

4. What does Audit planning include?
Audit planning includes creating case studies, crafting a yearly audit plan, providing assistance to various other senior auditors. These are some of the most important aspects of audit planning.

5. Why do you want to work with our company?
I simply want to work with your firm because I feel that my skills and credentials would get a better platform to grow and expand. My strong professional background requires an established firm like yours. Besides, all these I feel that my work style suits your administration style.

6. Mention some different types of audits?
Some of the audits are: Statutory, Non – statutory, internal, final, and social and performance audit. These are some of the most common types of audits.

These are some of the best interview questions that you might be asked. Don’t forget to go through this article once. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment